Oh my, I wrote all of that and didn't say what the date was...Jaime will be going to the OR to have a second set of tubes in and his adenoids out on April 9th. PLEASE....keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Jaime will be admitted on April 9th post-op and will stay in the hospital for at least 2 days and then he will come home with an IV for his hemophilia medication. The line may be in for at least a week. Rumor has it that adenoids are pretty bloody, not as much as tonsils, but that is a huge risk. I just HOPE that he sleeps better and stays well after all of this. I HATE putting him through tests/procedures just to have him stay the same. Oh and just for those inquiring minds...Jaime is 35 months old, 3'2" and 30.8 pounds. SLOW growing, but growing! :)
Who doesn't love a Starbucks Frappuccino after a long day at the hospital?

OK, now for the school news...I wrote a few posts ago that Jaime was getting evaluated by Wickliffe schools. The evaluations are complete and we will be going over those Friday. Having said that...Jaime had the opportunity to visit both Wickliffe's and Broadmore's preschools. I went with Jaime's nurse, Darlene (as he will be required to go to school with nurses), we both agreed that Jaime did much better at Broadmore (a school for special needs children) then he did at Wickliffe. Sooooo, Jaime WILL be attending Broadmore and he will be starting as soon as he's cleared post-op! YEP, he'll be going to school THIS APRIL! :) Now it's just a matter of getting the logistics of it all down!
Here are some pics of Jaime at school. The 1st is with the OT at Wickliffe, the 2nd is at Broadmore in his classroom with his teacher.


So, that's about all for Jaime news. I'm going to take a minute to remind everyone to wear turquoise on March 31st, for CDH Awareness Day! If you do....send me pics and I'll post them! :) THANK YOU!
Also, a reminder that I'm a Thirty-One Gifts Consultant. We have some exciting new monthly specials coming up. For instance...if you spend $31 in April, you can get ANY PURSE for HALF PRICE! This is an amazing special! I LOVE my new Casual Cargo Purse...it's the perfect bag for a step-down diaper bag. I use it for everything and everywhere! I have mine in black! Check it out on my website....http://www.mythirtyone.com/STROST/. I'll be hosting a Bunny Hop (where YOU get to be the "host" and sell $100 to earn free hostess benefits for yourself...or gifts for others) and I'll be hosting an Open House for those of you local who want to see the products in person. The Open House will be with my friend who sells Scentsy...so it will be 2 parties in 1! If you want to get in on the Bunny Hop, PLEASE let me know ASAP...I need to get you the information by the end of this week. I hope you will join me in the fun...and get some pretty great gifts for yourself, too! Let me know if you'd like to have a party of your own...check out the hostess benefits on my website...there are lots of reasons to get Thirty-One products....Mother's Day, Birthdays, Graduations, Baby Showers, Wedding Showers, Wedding Parties...and the list goes on and on! Can't wait to be at your party soon! THANK YOU!

I love the blog and the time line "4-16-09" from now. wow kids do grow fast !!!
ReplyDelete