
See, I told you they were HUGE! And no, I didn't finish it! ;)
Well, while we were there standing in line (oh and there's ALWAYS a line) Jaime was watching the meat slicer. He was working his charm with all of the people in there...then the owner gave Jaime a HUGE pile of corned beef on a wax paper. Tom and I looked at each other and said..."why not?" I was so hoping and praying that he wouldn't gag, choke or throw up-you are literally arm to arm in that place. My little guy didn't embarrass us at all...he LOVED the corned beef. He was signing for more and saying "mmmmmm." Who knew? The owner of Slyman's did! Atta Boy, Jaime! :) He ate several slices, but it was so incredibly tender it pretty much melted in his mouth. Super easy for him to eat. And if you're going to eat corned beef, it may as well be from Slyman's! :)
Those of you not from Cleveland can view Slyman's website...but I'll warn you...the pics will make your mouth water! Tee, hee! http://www.slymans.com/
Here's a pic that Tom took of Jaime inside Slyman's...he was holding his wax paper full of corned beef...notice the giant smile on his face?!? Enjoy the pics...and if you're ever in Cleveland...stop by Slyman's...you won't be disappointed!

Before I go, I'd like to invite anyone in town to support Jared's youth group...tomorrow (Wednesday, February 16th, 2011). They are having a fundraiser at CiCi's Pizza in Mentor. Visit between 4 P.M. and 9 P.M., mention Trinity Lutheran Church and the youth group will receive 10% of the sales! It's that easy...I mean, after all, everyone needs to eat! Why not drop by Cici's and have some awesome mac & cheese pizza while supporting a great group?!? Hope to see you there!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.