Just a quick update...Jaime went to the ENT yesterday, his throat is still really bad and he was put on antibiotics. Over night he developed a nasty cough in which we are now doing Xopenex breathing treatments every 3 hours again. Jaime is still crabby and is refusing to drink...I think he's on to us putting medicine in his sippy cup. On the plus side, Jaime's fever is down to just a low grade one! I have to take Jaime to have a chest x-ray and labs done tomorrow. The drs. will make a decision based on his tests as to whether or not additional treatment is needed. We're doing our best to stay out of the hospital. Keep your fingers crossed that Jaime gets better soon!
Thanks! That's all for now....I have a big crab on my hands that apparently needs to held 24/7. :(

poor baby praying for a quick recovery.
ReplyDelete