We went to the park with Scott, Jess, Connor and Sophia for the city Easter Egg Hunt. We weren't sure if Jaime would go, but it warmed up enough for him to come, too. Jaime got to touch grass for the first time, I don't think he entirely knew what to think of it, but it was funny watching him feel it.
The kids had a great time and came home with lots of candy and eggs (those will be reused on Easter....tee, hee)!
I posted some of these pics on Facebook, but here are all of the pics we took today at the annual Wickliffe Easter Egg Hunt.
One thing I forgot to mention in my last post was that Jaime is finally "drinking" from a sippy cup. It still has a silicone sippy on it, we've been using it successfully for a week now. Our trick was to not offer him anything else but the sippy. It's the NUK Learner Cup with handles for ages 6mos. and up. The best thing about it is that we can put cereal in and it doesn't get stuck! It's been great for night time use. I officially put all of the bottles away on Monday! Woohoo! I've got lots of bottle bags left if anyone wants them!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend...time to go change my little monkey!

You're better than I! Noah to cup was so hard - maybe I made it that way? Great job! They look like they had a blast at the Easter Egg Hunt. Noah went to one last Saturday - my work held it!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you all in my thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth
We use the same cup with Dakota!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!!!
Jennifer