Jaime Albert Trost was diagnosed with Right-Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia at 19 weeks gestation. He was born at 34 weeks gestation on 4/16/09 as a hemophiliac with his liver and intestines in his chest. Jaime had his 1st repair surgery at 23 days old. He re-herniated in September 2009, causing his bowels, kidney and liver to be up in his chest. He had his 2nd repair surgery at 194 days old. Though Jaime still has many medical challenges ahead of him, today he is a thriving KINDERGARTENER who has beaten the odds!

Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exciting News....

Jaime started walking with his stand up walker from his Godmother, Jenn, today!!! :)



Oh and I believe that I mentioned Jerry's Dari Pride was officially open again...well, Mr. Jaime had his first cup of vanilla soft serve ice cream from there this evening and rather enjoyed it. Jared had his typical slushie.
Notice the ice cream on Jaime's pants!
And finally, here's a photo I took last night of my two little pianists!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, little Jamie is cruzin in that walker! I can't believe he is already standing and walking. My little Carter is starting to crawl everywhere but hasn't put much weight on his feet. I am having to really watch him since he already fell down a step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream AND walking...WOW what a big boy you are!! Way to go Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. He's growing up!!! The twins are on their hands and knees wanting to crawl, but can't quite figure out how to! Love seeing your pictures. Hard to believe it's almost been a year!!!

    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.