Just a quick note to let you know that Jared's hematologist called to let me know that his hemophilia genetic test came back! There is a positive Factor VIII mutation as expected. Tomorrow, they will send Jaime's amnio cells out to test him for hemophilia. His results will be in very quickly since they know what they are looking for!
Jared's results came in 2 weeks earlier than expected...YEA! We're one more step closer to solving the puzzle!!!!
As a side note, I will be meeting with Jared's genetic team to go over the results either later this week or early next week. I'll keep the immediate family posted on the findings in a separate email.

Sheryl - I'm going to follow your blog. Thanks so much for creating. We're going to get through this together. One day at a time, right? I'm thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteStephanie
(twins due June 2009 - Kamryn Hope - CDH)
I'm glad you had more positive information and things are falling into place.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you all in my thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth