I "HEART" my EI Therapists!







As you can tell...Jaime is feeling MUCH better today. He only threw up one time and he even ate a 1/2 jar of fruit and 2/3 of a jar of chicken and rice. I call his jar food "nummies," so today he was asking for "ummmm." When I said "nummies?" He started to get really excited and like I said...he downed a 1/2 jar! Way to go little man!
We had lots of visitors today...first I interviewed a nurse. With the waiver program we have to have a nurse in here for a specific amount of hours, we already have Dale and we're looking for one more to fulfill the hours. Who knew it would be so hard...not to mention the fact that I'm home, too. It's just weird to have nurses in and out, but we don't want to lose our time. I have other interviews later this week...hopefully we'll have a decision on who to "hire" next week.
After Mike left, Kathy (PT) from EI was here. She got Jaime on all fours...as you saw in the pics above. We have lots of homework to do! With Jaime's birthday just around the corner...we may actually have to start "baby-proofing" our home! That's both exciting and scary at the same time!
Once Kathy left, Dale came over to assess Jaime. His lungs, in particular, his right lung, is still junky, but he is showing signs of improvement. Oh and the best news ever...Jaime SLEPT ALL NIGHT last night! WOOOOHOOOOOO! Tom and I are hoping and praying that he does that again tonight....and tomorrow night...and the next night....
Speaking of sleep...I'm heading to bed myself! Enjoy the photos and Happy Groundhog Day...sorry it's going to be 6 more weeks of winter, but really...did any of us honestly believe Spring would come early?!? :)

It won't be long now till he is crawling and going every where! :) Kayla has been crawling for a month now- and we are still not baby proof! Ha... we are bad! I guess we could watch her less if we were.. it just seems like gates would be a pain with the cats .. we did get the outlet things tho! :) She LOVES cords and outlets!! I will never understand that! But your little guy will soon be around the whole house!! :) I bet you can't wait! :)
ReplyDelete