Ooooo, oranges, my FAVORITE!
"I LOVE ORANGES!"OK, that's what he would be saying if he talked better, instead he was laughing and screeching when I took this picture! (Notice all of the orange juice on him? HA!)

That's about all that's new! I just had to share! I am very proud of him! :)
On to other exciting news...Jared and Tom participated in Vacation Bible School all last week. Tom was the music director of the group. Sunday was VBS Sunday at church. The kids performed their music for the congregation. They did AWESOME! Here's a pic I took of the group in between songs! I really tried to get better ones, but it was difficult while holding a toddler and trying not to disturb them! Nonetheless, they were FABULOUS! Everyone really enjoyed their performance! We can't wait to see what next year's theme will be! Jared had a blast, as did Tom! (Jared's in the second row from the bottom in the blue shirt.)
That's about all for now...we don't have anything exciting planned for Jaime this week...just the normal, therapists and nurse visits. We are in the process of planning a "road trip" to Florida to visit Tom's grandma coming back up through Cincinnati for appointments. It's going to be quite the crazy adventure, I'm sure, but we're hoping to meet some CDH Families along the way!Stay tuned......

Sheryl, So good to see Jaime eating, even if it is just small amounts. Every little bit helps get some calories in that sweet little body. As long as he keeps it down, that is the important thing. He's so stinking cute, and has the most gorgeous eyelashes! I'm sure Jared did a great job singing at VBS. Makes a Mom and Dad real proud, and rightfully so! By the way, he was born on my wedding anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
A Mom-Mom in NJ
I can completely understand this stinkin feeding roller coaster!! Kayla will some days eat anything I put in front of her, other days she refuses the same thing that she proved she loved before! Drives me insane!! Easy Mac seems to be my one constant.. however she will sometimes refuse that too! (not very often tho) :) Kayla LOVES those oranges too!! Peaches, pears, apples, bananas but NO NO NO veggies!! She is almost 16 months and weighs 20lbs!! I have a skinny girl- I don't know where she gets this whole "i don't want to eat" attitude as her father and I are NOT that way! haha I hope he grows out of it soon and just decides all food is good! :) Good luck!!
ReplyDelete