Fun Fall Photos from last weekend!
Jaime's 1st Fall Fest and Halloween Preview pics.
So, Jaime is a full time "walker." He's doing well according to his therapists. We are, however, still awaiting his leg braces and next week he will be fitted for a thumb brace for his right hand. We're going to privately order that and not go through insurance because it will take so long and he really needs it now.
As for eating...he doesn't seem to mind textures anymore...it's really just a matter of volume. Somedays he eats better than others. His speech therapist and I were talking today about him maybe going to the CCF feeding clinic sometime down the road, but not right now.
As for his most recent illness...he's better, but still tugging on the right ear. We're due to go to the ENT on Tuesday morning, so we'll see if it's still infected. There's also been mention of Jaime getting tubes in his ears...we'll see, though. Jared had way more ear infections than Jaime and has done just fine without tubes. Although from what I understand it may take longer for Jaime's tubes to even out because he's so little and it may help with his speech which is pretty developmentally behind. I don't know much about the ear...so we'll let the experts decide on the right plan of care for him.
That's about all for an update. I'm super busy with my senior semester and working 5 days a week makes things difficult. Extra minutes to post are very few and far between. Soon, though...10 weeks and I will be done with school. God-willing, I will get passing grades and be done for good!
I'll do an update after the ENT next week! Until then....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.