Jaime & I pre-op
My poor baby boy, post-op!This was so sad to see an active 6mos. old paralyzed (medically induced)! :(
Fast forward to today...running around with his big bro...and showing off his new orthotics. :)I can't say it enough...what a difference a year makes! :)
Jaime watching Handy Mandy in his new AFO's.

As for a quick update...you can see that Jaime's AFO's FINALLY came in. So far so good! He's only worn them a total of 7 hours, so far, though. We're working them in slowly and watching for any skin breakdown.
Remember our stellar eater?!? Yea...he's GONE! :( The steroids must be completely out of his system because he's back to eating terrible...and throwing up either first thing in the morning or during the night! Reflux affects him a lot during the night. I called Cincy today and was told to alter the time I give him his reflux medicine, we'll see if that helps him! I hope so!
That's about all to report!
Have a good one!







He is a skinny mini in that one pic!!! Very cute :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference a year makes. He's getting to be such a big boy. Just so precious!
ReplyDeleteStef