So no new info to share except that we're home. They did not conduct any of the studies I wrote about yesterday because Anesthesia did not clear Jaime to be sedated until cardiology clears him. So, all of the stuff I mentioned them doing will all be done on an outpatient basis.
Here's my list of "follow-ups" as listed on my discharge papers:
1) Pediatrician on Monday
2) GI for pH probe & modified barium swallow
3) Pulm. for CT of chest
4) Neurology for MRI & EEG
5) Cardiology for clearance
6) Sleep study
7) ENT for scope June 3rd
Just a few up and coming appointments! See why they were trying to coordinate all of it impatient? They just didn't want to keep Jaime in the hospital over the weekend because nothing will get done. So we're home, Jaime's spent the last few hours doing nothing but coughing and throwing up. He hardly coughed the entire time we were in the hospital...just before we left, he sucked a bottle down, choked on it and threw up...the coughing hasn't stopped since! UGH! Figures he's all junky now that he left the hospital. So much for sleep tonight!
Here are some pics of the Cleveland Clinic that I took today. Pray that Jaime SLEEPS tonight so that I can sleep...I'm whipped!
Jaime sucking the top of his sippy cup because he wasn't aloud to eat.
OK, time to go...Jaime just threw up in his crib...AGAIN! It's going to be a LONG night!






So glad you were discharged! I really hope Jaime feels better soon, but no sleep at home is still better than no sleep in the hospital!! Praying for a speedy recovery,
ReplyDeleteBeth
Aw! Home but it sounds like no rest for the weary! Dakota's new thing is to throw up whenever she gets upset, so last night she threw up maccaroni and cheese all over herself and her car seat because she decided she didn't want to be in the car anymore! Yuck! But I guess all part of the mommy job! =) I hope you have a good day today!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jennifer
Glad you are home and just frustrated for you all. I hope answers are found.
ReplyDeleteSending you thought, prayers and lots of a variety of chants - including Jaime Sleep for 8 solid hours so Mom can!
Elizabeth