Now on to Summer Fun!
So, what does the scale say, Mom?
19lbs. 2oz!
We're waiting for Jaime to get to 20lbs so we can put the convertible car seat in the car facing forward.
19lbs. 2oz!
We're waiting for Jaime to get to 20lbs so we can put the convertible car seat in the car facing forward.
Sporting my new bathing suit! HA! Mommy bought a size 6/9mos. Guess she should have bought a 3/6 mos. My drawers are fallin' off, Mommy! Oh and yes, that "bulge" on the right side would be my incisional hernia...I heard a rumor that it will get fixed someday!
Get this #@?$#@%$# hat off of me right now!Oh and you can really see my sunken in pectus and protruding rib bones in this photo.

Other than a yucky cough, slightly junky sounding right lung...Jaime's doing well! He still has quite an appetite. He finished an entire jar of stage 2 baby food yesterday and ate some yogurt melts. Then, today, he had...count them...3 baby size bowls of Corn Puffs! Hoping this eating trend continues!
It's been a busy day of doing yard work and now it's time to make dinner...hoping Jaime eats something! :)
Until next time....
Happy May!




Kristen's side pretruded quite a bit too. She didn't have the indention of the chest, but weirdly enough it goes outward a bit! And we too had so much trouble finding bathing suits to fit here...lol! She would still fit a 24mth bottom if i could mix and match and she's 4!!! He looks just great Sheryl! So glad that I can follow Jamie's journey with you!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks for posting that picture. Carter has an incisional hernia, too, and I've never seen another one. Jaime's looks exactly like Carter's, so I feel better now :) We have trouble with shorts and I prefer Gap and Target's with the adjustable waist inside that are like maternity pants.
ReplyDeleteSo close to 20 pounds! Keep eating Jaime and you'll be there soon.
-Kellie
I have been reading your blog since Jaime was born, and as a NICU worker, I know what a miracle he is.
ReplyDeleteI just thought that I would let you know that children are 5 times safer rear-facing than forward-facing. It is a milestone that should be put off as long as possible, especially for NICU babies.
www.car-safety.org/rearface.html