He's still not walking, but continues to climb...EVERYTHING! Today, he climbed completely on top of his block play center and stood there laughing! Oh that boy...HA! He has no problem standing up, but taking a step, unassisted really scares him...we'll get there...no hurry as far as I'm concerned!
We're now realizing that we're having a problem with his clothes. He's so funny shaped because of that "bulge" and because he's so skinny that NOTHING fits him right. Everything is way too big and pants/shorts do not fit him right at all. Here's a funny little realization...
Taken August 14th, 2009
Jared showing off his bucket of gum drops...ah, another memory of "goo-goo" Grandma! They're the spice kind, too! Jared and I agree they taste just like hers always did!
Jared likes to swing, too. The bandage on his leg is covering a nice cut that happened about an hour before this pic was taken due to a fall off of his bike.
Jaime's like..."Jared, what are you doing up there?" Oh and yes, those are the infamous legs of a hemophiliac! Poor guy...Jaime's going to look like that in no time, he already has a few leg bruises. Tom made a comment just the other day about how bad shaving is going to be for them...maybe by then there will be a cure?!?
Oh and I swear Jaime has shoes...he had kicked them off in the swing the other day when he and Jared were playing outside and today, he had socks on, but took them off, along with his pants because he was so hot. He doesn't do well in the heat! It sure is going to be an interesting summer!
Well, that's all for now, we're having one heck of a storm, I've had my computer unplugged for a while and battery is starting to get low!
Until next time...









love the pictures!! seeing the two pics of Jared and Jaime together makes me ever so excited for Lily (new baby) and Kayla to be in pics together!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! Dakota has that same remote ... it keeped her from playing with ours..... well, for about a week. Now she is back to ours and loves to turn the tv on and off, on and off ... that can't be good for electronics, can it? As for clothes, Dakota is so skinny too I have a hard time, but I am loving this trend of skinny jeans for girls. Gap makes them for babies and then puts in elastic, adjustible waist! Awesome! Do they make those for boys? Otherwise, all her pants are capris (even though they aren't meant to be) and I don't even attempt shorts or skirts (she would probably still be in 6-9 month shorts, and it makes me feel bad, so I just don't buy it). Jaime always looks adorable in his pictures!! He and Jared are both going to be lady killers!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jennifer