The kids had a GREAT time, especially Jaime! :) He went down one of the slides a few times...with Mommy's help, of course and he LOVED the swing. He was fascinated with how tall it was....much different then our backyard one!
He's feeling better...still has that stupid cough that makes him throw up, though. He threw up twice today and he's down to 19lbs 4oz as of yesterday. He saw his pediatrician...she put him on an antibiotic for his obvious sinus infection. Jared's on one, too...it's funny because both boys have to take them twice a day, so I've made a big deal about Jared taking his...now Jaime takes his...OK, with minimal fighting! :)
Chillin' on my porch with some chocolate Pediasure!
Overall things are good! The weather has been BEAUTIFUL, I FINALLY got my front yard done...I laid the last 2 bags of mulch down today when Jaime's nurse was here. Can't wait to get the backyard done....got the bags of mulch ready to go, now I just have to weed and Preen!Not the best picture, but you get the idea!
I just wish all of my perennials would bloom so that I have colors other than green in the front.
My flowers will bloom yellow, purple (3 different shades) and white.
I just wish all of my perennials would bloom so that I have colors other than green in the front.
My flowers will bloom yellow, purple (3 different shades) and white.
Time for bed! Have a good one!


Hey, can Jaime give Katie a call and explain how that whole sippy cup thing works? She is sooo not interested! Glad to see the little man happy and doing so much better!
ReplyDelete~Beth
Sorry to hear about the sinus infections. We've been battling with those and ear infections for the last 3 months. I'm pretty darn tired of it. So glad to hear that all else is well though. B and K are turning one in 2 weeks. Hard to believe! Take care,
ReplyDeleteStephanie