OB Visit...
I saw Dr. Varyani this morning. I had my glucose testing, too. I am measuring 31 wks., though I'm only 26 wks. She said that I will have to be carefully watched in order to make sure that I do not reach measurements of 36 wks. before term. She said once I reach 36 wks., I can go into labor at any time. I have to go back next week after my Michigan appointment and I will be having another ultra sound, too. She is going to have me do ultra sounds every two weeks until I deliver.
On the plus side, Jaime's heart rate was perfect (140's), as was my blood pressure (98/57). To date, I have only gained 2 lbs., I thought I was up to 4, but according to her records, it's only 2. She actually wants me to gain more, of course if you saw me, you'd think that I gained at least 25 lbs. by now! LOL!
All and all I'm feeling just fine, it's just little Jaime who has issues! :-(
That's all folks!
Sheryl

TWO POUNDS!?! Want some of mine? I have gained 23--which I thought was good, but TWO POUNDS!!! I hope you are feeling better since the other day--all the support from CHERUBS really helps us all on this journey. You are all in my continued prayers and thoughts.
ReplyDeleteHi Kristi,
ReplyDeleteYou're funny! It's not like I'm a skinny girl anyway. Oh and for the record, I FEEL like I've gained at least 25 lbs. :-)
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers! I do feel better, mostly because I'm encouraged by so many people assuring us that we are doing the right thing. It's good to know that we're not "crazy" people running around the country looking for the "right" doctors. :-)
Wishing you all the best, too!
Sheryl
I just look away when I am weighed. I just don't want to know. If it gets out of control, I'm sure they'll tell me. In all honesty, I think I've gained about 10-15 pounds. But, I'm only half way done. Oops...
ReplyDeleteYou sound in much better spirits. Sheryl, we're thinking about you and sending prayers your way!
Much Love,
Stephanie
Hi Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI actually always get mad when I'm weighed at the drs. because their scale is at least 6 lbs off. The nurse even tells me it's not calibrated correctly.
I think that it's a good thing to gain weight, I gained 28 lbs. with Jared. I don't know why I'm not gaining weight on a normal schedule...I'm sure eating a lot, especially peanut butter fudge and Brueggers Bagels....my 2 new cravings! MMMMM!
As always, thanks for your prayers.
We're thinking about you all, too! We're so excited about you receiving positive news on Kamryn! :-)
Love,
Sheryl
:-) I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. I measured 40 weeks plus for about a month to 6 weeks now and am still pregnant. Just thought that might encourage you... Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteAshley,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your posting...that IS encouraging!
I have no doubt that you'll be having little Maxton real soon! I know how uncomfortable and anxious you must be feeling!
Good luck!
Sheryl
You and Jaime are doing great! Continue to stay positive for your little boy and many prayers he is getting stronger with each passing day. I am sure he is enjoying the fudge and bagels too...yummy!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Tracy Meats - mom to Ian, born with a LCDH on 4/3/04 and WY and CO State Rep. for CHERUBS