We're in Michigan.
We had dinner at Apple Bee's and are currently staying at a Red Roof Inn. It's kind of funny because there is a Big Boy Restaurant in our hotel and we have coupons for breakfast there in the morning.
It was also interesting to be asked "smoking or non" and have dinner in a smoky restaurant. I'm SOOOOO glad that we do not have to deal with that in Ohio.
Tom said he's just happy that we are in a room where we can control the temperature.
Jared's home with Grammy, no doubt sleeping at this hour. He chose to sleep down in Grammy's room (AKA, Titi's room) instead of his own upstairs. I kind of thought he would. He pretended to cry when we left, but ultimately was just fine!
He got Factor today, he fought a little, but stopped pretty quickly, that was nice for a change. I did bribe him with peanut butter fudge, though!
Dr. Corteville sent me a very vague email that she wanted to talk about Jaime's hemophilia testing and the Fryn's syndrome. I've not spoken to her yet, but I imagine she'll call my cell tomorrow. (Tom and I are thinking that Jaime will be a hemophiliac and we're HOPING that he does NOT have Fryns.)
I'll keep you all posted on that when I hear from her.
Other than that, it was an uneventful trip up here. We got here so much faster than Cincinnati....that was nice for me, I HATE traveling!
We hear that the weather is supposed to change both here and in Cleveland tomorrow, so we may have a slippery trip home.
Well, I'm signing off for the evening...let's pray that we hear "good" news tomorrow.
Thanks,
Love,
Sheryl

Im praying for great news tomorrow. Stay strong and GOD Bless.
ReplyDeleteMany prayers for "great" news tomorrow. Hope you have decent weather to drive home in....drive safely.
ReplyDeleteTracy Meats - mom to Ian, born with a LCDH on 4/3/04 and WY and CO State Rep. for CHERUBS
Oh girl, I'm praying that you get good news today... My heart is with yours all day today!! By the way, can I go hang out with Jared? Peanut Butter Fudge sounds REALLY good right about now!!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there!
Stephanie