Happy Mardi Gras & Fat Tuesday!
Just a quick update...a little 5 yr. old frog woke up in our house this morning...we're still trying to find Jared! HA!(He's staying home again today. This is another good reason that I'm not working at the moment!)
As for baby news...Dr. Varyani called today to tell me to come in next Tuesday and that I am to have ultra sounds every 2 weeks until we leave for Cinci. The ultra sounds will now serve several purposes, to check Jaime for any bleeding from the hemophilia, to monitor the CDH and the amniotic fluid. I will only see Dr. Corteville once a month. Jaime is "safe" at the moment, constantly reminding me of his presence. :-)
Last night, I received 2 emails from mothers of CDH babies who delivered in Cinci. They have told us about their experiences and gave us some advice on what to bring down there with us. (Both of them were relocated there for several months.) We also met 2 other families that will be delivering CDH babies when we are down there. Thank goodness for the internet!
That's the latest scoop from Wickliffe, time to make the frog some soup and give him some medicine. (Just wish I could get him to take a nap.)
Love,
Sheryl

I remember those frequent ultrasounds. All the CDH kids are very well photographed, even before birth :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sheryl, Tom, Jared & Jaime-
ReplyDeleteStacey and I were chatting on facebook and she shared your blog address, hope you don't mind me checking in on you all. I think of you all often.
I'm at home with Reagan & Nolan all day, so if you ever need a place for Jared to hang out while you have an appointment, please keep me in mind.
Love,
Shelley
Hello Sheryl. I found your blog through the blog ring and I want to tell you that Jamie is in my prayers. I am a mom to a CDH survivor named Juan Pablo, he's now 21 months old.
ReplyDeleteFer
CHERUBS Mexican Rep.