To let you know that I haven't fallen off of the planet, just been super busy! Mostly with school (economics)...Easter and getting ready to go back to Cincy.
It was exactly one year ago yesterday that we packed up the Subaru and headed South to Cincinnati. We knew it was early to heading down, since my due date wasn't until May 31st, but we felt it was time! (Thank God we left when we did, Jaime was born 11 days later.) We left with more uncertainties that I can even count. We didn't know where we'd live, what we'd do with Jared, how long we'd be gone...and most importantly if we'd ever get to bring Jaime home! What a whirlwind year it has been.
Tom and I had the pleasure of doing our taxes today...what a nightmare trying to figure out everything last year. After several hours, we got our part finished...now it's up to our accountant to figure out the rest! ;)
Anyway, all is well...we're getting ready to once again head south. Jaime will have 3 days of tests and appointments. He'll also being having lots of x-rays to hopefully shed some light on his new ortho issues. I always kind of hold my breath a little when we go down, as we never know what we're going to hear. We'll keep you all updated. I'm looking forward to seeing the ol' Cincy Team again...and most importantly, our Cincy CDH Family down there! Can't wait until "CDH Moms' Night Out" with all of you girls!!! :)
I will post pics from Easter and the last few days while we're in the car!
Until then....Good Night, All!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.