




Hoping everyone in the "HOT ZONES" are keeping up with their fluids and staying cool! I know it's hard when it's so hot...our air has been on for days and our house was sitting close to 80 degrees all day....it's set at 67. CRAZY!
Another "good" eating day for Jaime. He ate 6 toddler raviolis, 1 piece each of mango, pineapple and cantaloupe. :)

Em got in her pool today too. She even got in the big pool and had a great time! I sure felt refreshed after relaxing in the pool.
ReplyDeleteHooray for a good eating day!
I know what you mean about HOT! Here in New Jersey, we are having a heatwave also. My AC is set at 71, and it has reached 77, also. It just runs and runs, but just can't keep up with the demand, I guess. At least your grass is green. Everyone's here is like hay, and they have put water restrictions on us. The humidity is the pits. Our heatwave isn't suppose to break, until at least Friday!
ReplyDeleteJared and Jaime look like they don't mind having to sit in a pool to cool off. Love Jaime trying to cool his head off. God Bless him, he is so cute! Glad to hear he had a good eating day!( Love his haircut)
Sending hugs!
A Mom-Mom in NJ
I am SO excited to see Jamie standing up!...well almost. And, eating good too. Happy 4th of July!!!
ReplyDelete