







One year ago today, Jaime was discharged from the NICU (for the first time). It was a day of many firsts for him! Today, just like last year, was also a day of "firsts" for Jaime (and Jared, too)! We celebrated his 1 year homecoming anniversary at Sea World in Orlando, Florida! :) Who would have thought? Not me...one year ago I was crying at the Goasis rest stop because Jaime pulled out his NG while his feeding pump was running and I was thinking there is NO WAY I can do this! Today, I was strolling him around Sea World looking at the dolphins and whales. It was a FABULOUS way to celebrate Jaime's Homecoming Anniversary and an AMAZING day for all of us! Thank you, Nana and Papa for a terrific day! You know me, I took a TON of photos today, but here are just a few highlights! Oh and YES, Jared and I DID get DRENCHED by Shamu we sat in the 2nd row of the stadium; Papa, Tom and Jaime sat up at the top in the "handicap" section. (We were aloud in those sections because of Jaime, we had the O2 with us, as well, but thankfully didn't need it. We planned our day to keep Jaime safe.)
The "Florida" Slide Show will be coming soon, as tomorrow our Florida part of this journey is coming to an end!
Happy One Year Homecoming Anniversary, Jaime...we love you and hope you had the best day today! :)

So Happy for you my ROCKSTAR :) And Sheryl, look at you. You DID do it and are still continuing to do so. So proud and happy for you all :)
ReplyDelete