
We're had a busy weekend of putting up the Christmas decorations! It takes so long because we always rearrange the furniture, too. It was much more time consuming THIS year with TWO kids! HA! Jared was an awesome help, though!

We managed to get up some stuff, I didn't go "crazy" this year. Here's our tree and fire place mantel. We put the couch in front of the fire place because we won't be using it this winter with Jaime's lungs and O2. (It's a wood burning one.)


Jaime could probably spend hours laying under the tree looking the lights, tinsel and decorations.




As for how Jaime's doing...he's well. The O2 truly has done him a world of good. He's drinking 90-100% of his bottles, much better than the 30-60% he was drinking earlier in the week. When he wants a bottle, he says "aboo." So, words he says are "Mama" and "aboo." HA! He will shake his head "no" when he doesn't want something and he puts his arms up for when he wants to be picked up. Also, when you clap, he won't clap, but he will bring his hands together and giggle. He's very "vocal" with noises. We pretty much always know what he wants these days. He has such distinct sounds for things...like his "whiny" tired noise. HA!
It's fun to communicate with him. We think that Jaime thinks Jared is hysterical, he's always laughing at him when he walks by or even just when he talks! Jared is a really great big brother!
Speaking of...Jared's just coming in from Sunday school! Enjoy the pics! Especially this silly holiday photo of my brother, sister and I back in the 70's that I came across the other day, HA!
Happy St. Nick Day!

P.S. Thank you to the "Secret Santa" who sent us the Toys R Us gift card, that was really nice of you...whomever you are! We really appreciated it! :)

He truly is mesmerized by those decorations. He is so cute, and of course, Jared is a very handsome young man. I did want to tell you that I do love your CDH ornament. It is beautiful. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat was it back then and the darn "sister dresses?" I've got lots of old pictures like that and my sister and I! Ugh!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that Jared and Jaime are enjoying this year's decorations. Glad Sir Jaime's intake us up! He will get there - remember - slow and steady win this race!
Sending thoughts and prayers always,
Elizabeth
Your tree is beautiful and I can see Jaime really loves it too!! lol!! I'm so glad he is eating better!! And I know he is because of the O2 but he will be off for good eventually. :)
ReplyDeleteps- Jared looks like your brother. :)
Jaime is too cute watching the tree & lights. Loving that he's eating better. The supplimental O2 will be temporary. He needs a little more time to grow and get stronger. Jaime's vocabulary is impressive! Jared sure is doing a good job decorating the tree! Oh yeah, great sibling picture..are you the youngest? not sure.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the message on CarePages!
We'll "chat" soon, I'm sure!
CarePages:Emilyishere