The following slide show is from our last 24 hours....Jaime was discharged this afternoon, he's doing well. We literally just got HOME....to Wickliffe!
Thank you to the entire RCNIC staff who cared for Jaime, once again! We couldn't be where we are today without all of you! :)
Enjoy the slide show! (More info tomorrow....)

So glad you made it home safe!!!!!!! How great it must be...again:) HA! I'm sure Jarred is excited too, tell him we said hello. We'll miss you guys. Someday we WILL meet on the outside:)
ReplyDeleteI flippin' spelled Jared wrong...dumb.
ReplyDeleteThat is one cute little boy. Glad the four of you ae under one roof again.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you. Hope the trip home was uneventful. I'm sure you'll all sleep well tonight since you're back in your own beds!
ReplyDeleteYAY! So happy to hear Jaime is home!!! He is such a little warrior being thru so much and still managing to have the cutest smile on his face! Hope he continues on this road to recovery!
ReplyDeleteJared looks way happy! I'm glad your home! I hope your husband doesn't run you out of the bed by his snoring! lol.....
ReplyDeleteomg! I had wondered why I didn't get to read a post from you yesterday-- YAY!! You are home! I bet you are so glad to be there- with Jared, Jaime and hubby!! Jared certainly looks thrilled! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad Jaime is doing well!! Now you give him a little one on one session and explain to him that he is no longer able to do this kind of thing... that he is only able to get stronger and healthier! :) It will work! :)
So glad you are home! :) Pics are picture perfect!
This makes me so happy! I am so glad he's home!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Glad to hear you all are home! Your boys are so gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad he is home!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! So happy to see everbody smiling :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great news! I'm so happy your whole family is home together :)
ReplyDelete