Jared woke up just before 7:00 A.M. because Jaime was up having another bottle and said it was too early and he went back to bed...wish Jaime would have done the same! Instead we came downstairs and hung out. Jared came down around 9-ish. He wanted to eat, but I just gave him water. I did, however, give Jaime a bowl of baby oatmeal cereal in which he LOVED!
Shortly after that, I called Dale to see if he could watch Jaime while I went to the grocery store to pick up some "sick" food for the boys. He agreed to keep Jaime...it was the first time I ever left Jaime with someone! Jaime was fine, took a bottle over there and fell asleep on "Uncle" Dale by his warm fireplace.

I went to Heinens, since it's just up the hill from Dale's house. I haven't been there in ages! There's something to be said for a grocery store who bags your groceries AND puts them in your car! Now THAT'S service! :)
Anyway, I got back to the house, Jared was still in the position I left him in, lying on the floor with his water watching Disney, Tom was still in the basement. Jared had some Sierra Mist and crackers, he kept it down, so a bit later, he had some soup. He kept everything down that he ate during the day. I washed all of his bedding and clothes from last night and I'm hoping he doesn't have a night like last night.
As for Jaime, he's still OK. He did throw up today, but it was just a little bit and after he was coughing. He had sweet peas for the first time, wasn't sure if he liked them or not, but he sure had fun "playing" with them.





By this evening, Jared was feeling a bit better and wanted to "play" with Jaime. I made him wear a mask and Purell his hands. Here are some funny pics of them.





Here are some funny pics of Jaime matching his swing! Love these thermals!


Oh, before I go, Jared wanted me to tell "everyone" about HIS new blog..."Jared's World." http://jaredtrost.blogspot.com/ He wanted a blog, too. What better thing to do with my sick little guy, than make one up for him. HA! Check it out, there's also a link to it on the side of Jaime's blog. Wonder what he'll add to it next!
Enjoy the pics and have a nice weekend!

I hope they feel better. Jaime is so cute in his thermals. I love his smile!
ReplyDeleteI love his smile too! And Jared in the mask - priceless! I hope they all feel better and keep their kooties to themselves!
ReplyDelete(It usually is easier on the kids - us adults - it is long lasting!)
With thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth