Our Little 9 month old, CDH Warrior!

Jaime is officially 9 months old today! Happy 9 mos. Birthday big boy!
We didn't do anything...just played with Jaime's Christmas toys! Tee, hee!
I don't have any stats on him, but will on Monday!
Elmo was actually singing "Happy Birthday" to Jaime when I took this picture. Jaime (and Jared) were getting a kick out of it!

Today, also happens to be the exact day, one year ago that we made the final decision to proceed with our pregnancy. Our amniocentesis results were in...they were normal, meaning Jaime didn't have any obvious chromosomal defects. (The hemophilia was found out later). I'm so glad we went with our instinct and didn't terminate the pregnancy. Finding alternative care for Jaime was the best decision we ever made! We can't imagine our lives without Jaime in it! He's such a great little boy! :)
Signing off until Monday....

AWWW... Happy Birthday Jaime!
ReplyDeleteU are one amazing little boy with a wonderful family! (((hugs))))
Joanna