Nothing else new to report. Here are some pics of Jaime this evening when he was getting ready for bed, just add O2 and a monitor...roll him on to his tummy and say "nighty-night." Enjoy!





Updated picture out of our front door this evening. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...let the schools close, let the schools close, let the schools close...that's what Tom and Jared were chanting earlier. HA!

Stay safe and warm out there...it's a cold, snowy one tonight.

Sheryl,
ReplyDeleteGood to see Jamie's smiling face (as always). I'm sorry to hear that he still desats from time to time; hopefully, the episodes are much less frequent. I didn't know about the bumbo seat not being good for these babies. Where did you buy the sitting bench (5 in 1)? What brand is it? LOL, maybe I should get one for Carter? Let me know if you guys want to have a reunion in May or June sometime in Cincinnati? Talk to you soon!!