Yesterday was Jaime's day out. We went to the nursing home to visit my Grandma. My cousin and Aunt were in from Florida, so they were able to meet Jaime, too. He's really good when he's out, but when he's around a lot of people, he's not too smiley. It's just overwhelming for him and it wipes him out for the rest of the day. It was great to get out and see everyone! Here are some of the pics I took yesterday.
Aunt Ollie & Jaime (Debi & Titi in the background)

Jaime's still tolerating his formula and Beneprotein well. He's eating good, too. And, we're still in the process of trying to change therapy companies. Jaime's apnea issues are continuing and he's learned how to hold his breath. He does this often, too. Hey CDH Parents, do any of your kids do this? It's kind of freaky. Other than that, nothing else is new to report.
Jared and I had the pleasure of attending Lauren's 3rd birthday party yesterday and Colleen sent a gift bag home for Jaime...in it was "Let's Eat" Cookie Monster book! I think both boys enjoyed it! Thanks, Colleen! Here's a pic of Jared reading the book to Jaime last night.

P.S. Check out Jared's World or Facebook for more pics from Lauren's party yesterday!





Hello
ReplyDeleteMy Name is Alison my son seth was born with CDH in April he is going on 3 yrs old this yr but when seth was in the hospital he has the same issue where he would hold his breath it was scary he would hold his breath for 5 maybe 10 mins but he go put on oxygen a higher dose of it when he would do it again it would only last a few mins at a time
Hey girl. No, Kamryn doesn't hold her breath. Very strange. Although, when I feed her, her tongue automatically goes to the roof of her mouth and then to her top lip, as if her breathing tube was still in. Jaime is just getting so big. I love your updates. You're much better about it than I am.
ReplyDeleteStephanie