Bottles with rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, heck we even threw in sweet potatoes and carrots today. He did manage to poop 4 times...none of which were diarrhea...just normal baby poop.
He's been on and off fussy today, I'm thinking it's from his shots. He's also been breathing abnormally fast...not sure what that means...I just gave him a Xopenex treatment, he's back to satting at 98%. He was hovering around 93%. I'm not comfortable with him that low at home.
Aside from the eating, we did manage to have a home therapy session with Kathy. Jaime did very well for his first time. After dinner, while Tom and Jared were at swimming lessons, Jaime and I went to my Grandma's for a bit (we brought her some of our dinner). We were there maybe an hour before Jaime decided he was hungry...AGAIN! UGH! So, we left. She's doing OK all things considered!
So Mamarazzi was back at work again capturing quite the animated little Jaime. Warning...there are LOTS of incriminating photos...tee, hee!
Enjoy! (If you click on the photo, you can view it larger...I shrunk it because there are so many.)
Mmmm, Sweet potatoes, oh how I missed eating you!

Kathy trying to get Jaime to bring his hands mid-line.

Kathy helping Jaime pull his arms in so that he can start reaching for toys. Jaime is 2 months behind developmentally.

Really, Mom...carrots? What happened to those yummy sweet potatoes?

OK, OK, I'll eat them since YOU made them!

Hmmm, now how do I get more carrots...Oh, I know, just be cute!

Mommy said it's a requirement that all Great-Grandma's pinch babies cheeks!

Mom, are you still taking pics?
OK, that's enough for today...I couldn't pick just one photo...they are all so darn cute! I love all of Jaime's funny faces! Hope you enjoyed them, too!Have a good one...say a little prayer that Jaime's breathing stabilizes so that we don't have to take a road trip tomorrow...thanks!




Looks like Jamie got his appetite back! Ha! He looks adorable working with PT. We are working on many of the same things - practicing head control, different positions, strengthening neck muscles. I hope that Jamie sats better this week. We will be praying for you guys.
ReplyDeleteWhere's the pasta and meatballs? You said he's Italian..not a vegetarian! Jaime is too cute with all those different expressions. Your camera must have a super fast setting to be able to capture them all! I think Jaime was sending Emily feeding encouragement today..we tried sweet potatoes & chicken. She seemed to like the flavor, but wasn't too thrilled with the spoon in her mouth..so what else is new?
ReplyDeleteAs for the breathing, could it just be that he was using so much energy eating? Whatever the culprit I'm sure he'll be back to "normal" soon.
Therapy looks like it went well, hopefully it can continue on a regular basis.
So glad to hear Jaime had a good appetite today! The pictures are truly priceless! Jaime looks GREAT!
ReplyDelete