Hello All,
I thought that I would invite you to "Save the Dates" for both CDH Awareness Day, which is coming up on March 31st, 2009 and for the 2nd Annual Hemophilia Walk which is set for August 29th, 2009.
We are asking that on March 31st, you wear turquoise to show your support for CDH Awareness. You may purchase "awareness" clothing at http://www.cafepress.com/breathofhope or donation info can be found at http://breathofhopeinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=57.
As for the Hemophilia Walk, we just received the "Save the Date" email today. They are setting up a new donation site page, so more details are to follow!
Thank you so much for showing your support for both Jared and Jaime!
Love,
Sheryl

I bought us all CDH awareness shirts from the cafe store--even bought a onesie for Kaden!! I contacted the local paper to see if they would do a piece to help raise awareness, but haven't heard back from them. I wish there was more I could do---especially being so close to UCSF...
ReplyDeleteI hope things are going okay for you. I know I have really been an emotional mess worrying and praying for Max and Addison. I am not looking forward to the CDH rollercoaster, but know I am next in line for the ride :( I continue to think about you guys and pray for Jaime...