
This is just a reminder that CDH Awareness Day is March 31st.
There are some CDH families doing a balloon release in honor of their CDH children, on Tuesday, we plan to do the same thing!
The color for CDH Awareness is turquoise, so please wear turquoise on Tuesday, March 31st, 2009 in honor of Jaime and his upcoming fight with CDH.
If you'd like to make a donation towards CDH in honor of Jaime, you may do so at the following website.
http://www.breathofhopeinc.com/
Thank you so much and don't forget to sport your favorite turquoise clothing on Tuesday!
Love,
Sheryl, Tom, Jared and "Jaime"
P.S. If you send us photos of your turquoise, we'll post them in a slide show on our blog! Thanks!

I will definitely be wearing turquoise that day. I want everyone to know about this horrible birth defect.
ReplyDeleteYou're getting so close. I'm thinking of you!!!
Stephanie
We are right there with you...I ordered us all shirts from cafe press--I even had Logan's school picture taken in his!! I'm sneaky that way :) Sounds like you are feeling better--I am thinking of you and praying that Jaime will decide that he can stay put for a while longer...
ReplyDeleteI plan on doing this too!
ReplyDeleteJaime is continually in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong and positive and I know he'll be a little miracle. HUGS!