

Well, I had another ultra sound today.
I'm off of the Indocin because Dr. Corteville said that was about all Jaime's heart could handle. Jaime's fine, but my fluid is back up, it's 22.43cm today. She said that most likely it will continue to rise from here on out. I'm due back for another ultra sound on Wednesday, April 1st. Dr. Corteville said that will be my last appointment before Cincinnati.
Tom and I have decided to relocate down to Cincinnati on Sunday, April 5th. Now, if the fluid continues to increase, it could put me into pre-term labor. If that happens, we obviously won't be able to go down. So, we're hoping that the contractions stop for a while, at least enough to get me safely to Cinci.
So, that's the latest update.
Here are two pics of Jaime today. In the one pic you can kind of see a tiny smile.
Here's hoping we make it to Cinci! :-)
Love,
Sheryl

Praying you make it to Cinci and Jaime holds out awhile longer! Cute ultrasound pictures and I see that smile!! Fingers crossed your fluid levels don't increase too much. Take it easy and we hope to see you have made it to Cinci safe and sound. No early labor or scares for your mom Jaime--just keep getting stronger sweet boy.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Tracy - mom to Ian
He looks alot like Jared :) I know that you can hold out (Jaime, too) til you get to Cinci. Praying for you and make sure you RELAX and take it easy. I found that when I actually stayed in bed or on the couch, my fluid levels were way better. Continued prayers and a HUG!!!
ReplyDelete