Overall, today has been an uneventful day!
I am down to having a few contractions an hour (just had one a few minutes ago).
I am still sore and have spent the entire laying on the couch. Stacy and Tom took Jared to the Train Show at the IX Center, so it was a quiet afternoon.
Dale and Majken brought us over a delicious chicken pot pie for dinner, so we didn't even have to cook!
Tom is currently at his gig, Stacy went to visit Scott, Jess and the kids, and Mr. Jared is watching CARS on Disney...like I said uneventful! (We're hoping to keep it that way!)
That's my quick update for the day...I know there are people asking how I'm doing!
I need to get through 3 more weeks before I can be transferred down to Cincinnati, let's hope Jaime can make it until then!
Thank you for keeping us in your prayers...
Love,
Sheryl

Praying Jaime stays strong and makes it longer than 3 more weeks!! Thinking of you, for I know it must be very difficult to be on bed rest.
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of positive energy and thoughts in the weeks to come,
Tracy - mom to Ian
Sheryl,
ReplyDeleteI want to introduce myself to you. We had our daughter Nayeli on October 22, 2008. She was diagnosed with CDH at 18 weeks and given 30% survival rate. She went home after 23 days in the NICU. I just want to tell you to remain positive and dont give up hope.
We are praying for you.
Liz
http://nayelinelson.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html
We are hoping and praying so hard that Baby Jaime stays put for just 3 more weeks. Keep resting, as hard as it is... Your hard work will pay off. We are thinking of you!!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie