Hi,
Just wanted to update you on my OB appointment. I am measuring 29wks at 28wks, much better numbers than 31wks. at 26wks.
I have gained 1 lb. (3 lbs. total), my BP was 110/72 and Jaime's heart rate was in the 150's...perfect!
Dr. Varyani is thinking that the risk of preterm labor (or at least labor before 36wks.) is starting to lower. She did say that if there is one single sign of it, she will automatically transfer me to Cinci, she understands that I do not want to be in Cleveland for delivery.
Other than my horrible sinus infection (in which the dr. gave me Zithromycin for), my appointment went very well.
I just wish that Jaime's checks would all be as good! :-(
At least his wiggles are strong, he's quite the acrobat these days! :-)
That's the latest scoop. I'm due for another ultra sound next week with Dr. Corteville.
Take care,
Sheryl

Hi Sheryl,
ReplyDeleteThat is great news that your fluid levels are coming down!! Hope you get to feeling better soon, sinus infections are miserable. Hope you receive positive news on next week's ultrasound!
Take care,
Tracy Meats, mom to Ian, born with a LCDH on 4/3/04
I'm so glad to hear that your measurements are doing better. I'm sorry to hear that your sinsuses are still bothering you. Darn weather! Feel better soon. I love reading your updates.
ReplyDeleteLove, Stephanie
Sheryl,
ReplyDeleteyou're constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I know Jaime's going to do well and be as perfect as can be. Keep positive and stay strong. Corben's watching over Jaime too :)
Love, Susie
Wonderful news about your levels and I'm sorry about your sinus infection, I hope you are feeling better very soon. CDH babies are the wigglers and shakers of the womb!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you all in my thoughts, prayers and Lung Function chants,
Elizabeth