Just wanted to give you all a quick update...Dr. Polzin (my OB in Cinci) called this morning. I filled him in on everything, plus my records to date weren't sent to him. He's comfortable having us stay in Cleveland another week, which means, at this point our relocate date will remain April 5th. He said that if I have any significant changes in contractions or dilating, that I can come down and they'll probably admit me.
He said that although the fluid has increased, it may not continue to increase. The initial increase is due to being off of the Indocin and there's a good chance that it may stabilize from here. (I sure hope so!)
Anyway, he was very encouraging, so I feel better about staying here another week. Overall, I'm feeling OK, just some random contractions...which at this point is normal, I'm almost 8 mos. I am once again having my infamous sinus issues, too. Oh how I LOVE having allergies-especially in the Spring time!
Thank you for the thoughts and prayers,
Sheryl

Sheryl,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your condition has stabilized some. I too saw Dr Polzin in Cinci. I really liked him. Wish I could've had him here in Chgo. I didn't care much for the two docs I saw.
Keep up the good work :)