
Tom, Jared, Grammy, Colleen, Connor, Lauren and I had a fun, windy balloon release this evening, just before the rain came to show our support for CDH Awareness. Please check out the slide show on the blog! We had a balloon labeled and named for all of the CDH heavenly and earthly angels and those CDH babies yet to be born who have touched our lives over the last 3 months!
The following link will take you to a St. Louis news station that explains exactly what all of us were trying to do today! Please spend a few moments watching this clip!
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=171206&catid=3
Also, I want to thank everyone who wore turquoise and made donations in support of Jaime and the CDH community today. We really appreciate what you have done!
We know that one day there will be a cure for CDH! :-)
Thanks again and enjoy the slide show! (I'll add more photos to it as I get them!)
Love,
Sheryl, Tom, Jared and "Jaime"

So awesome. Loved the slide show, and the news video coverage. Jaime is so loved!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you!
Stephanie