Jaime, on the other hand spent the entire day inside. Again, the air quality was "unhealthy for sensitive groups." He did seem to have some moments of breathing hard and most of the afternoon he wasn't all that interested in eating. By this evening he was feeling better and back on track with his eating. I upped his calories for the evening bottles because he lost some by not eating earlier in the day. In the end I think it all will even out.
Tom, once again was performing in the play, so it was just the boys and I tonight. We stayed inside and played. Jared took this picture of Jaime and I in one of his favorite positions....lounging on my lap!

Here are fun pics of both boys...notice all of the scratches on Jaime's face from his sharp little nails? I swear I cut them every 2 days...he gets the scratches because he tries to pull out his nasal canula. I can't tape it because then he gets a rash. I suppose a few scratches are better than a bad rash on both cheeks.


Finally, the last pic from this evening, Jaime's thinking..."why play with baby toys when I have Jared's Play Mobil toys?"

One thing I'd like to mention tonight is that we recently found out that members of Trinity Lutheran Church in Willoughby have put together a Spaghetti Dinner/Auction Fund Raiser for our Family. It will take place on Friday, August 21st, 2009 at 6:30 P.M. at Trinity Lutheran Church 37728 Euclid Avenue Willoughby, Ohio 44094.
Any and all are invited to attend. Please email Sylvia Fleming @ smfleming@att.net or call the church for ticket information (440) 942-7766. We are humbled by all of the generosity that the congregation has shown us throughout this unusual situation of ours. Thank you all so much for everything you have done for our family, we are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.
Wishing everyone a nice, "cool" evening.

So very glad to see everyone doing well. Little Joe built a fort and "had to stay indoors" today also because it was just TOO HOT to go out. In a few months we will all be missing the heat! Your boys look great. Jamie is really growing - he looks pretty long. Hug the kids for us. See you all very soon, love and prayers, Dale and Majken and little Joe
ReplyDelete