We've finally figured out a way to make our little preemie look big...just add shoes!

We tried to add a hat, but you can see the reaction!

While cleaning the basement, Jared found lots of boxes to play in...including an old air plane box! He was using it as an x-ray machine! I'll tell you, that boy has quite the imagination.

Once the "x-rays" were completed and Jared got dressed, he held Jaime and I snapped a few photos. I think it's so funny to see how different their skin tones are. Jared definitely got my Italian skin color. (Jaime not so much.)

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the Hemophilia Walk is just 6 days away. We are still accepting donations, they can be made online or sent to us via check made out to NHF. To date our team has raised 79% of our goal, $1,585 of $2,000. The walk is a great cause, as I've mentioned before, both boys directly benefit from your contributions. Please follow the link below or click on the Hemophilia Link on the side of the blog to donate today. http://my.e2rm.com/TeamPage.aspx?Lang=en-CA&TSID=238254
We thank all of you who have donated so far, the money raised will go towards research, education and special events for hemophiliacs and their families. Perhaps one day there will be a cure for hemophilia. Here's hoping that Jared and Jaime are the last diagnosed hemophiliacs in our family!!!!
Wishing everyone a great week, ours will be busy as this is our back-to-school week! YIKES!

Great pictures of the boys, as always!!
ReplyDeleteAs for your message to me:
-we at least have White Castle at home
-I remember your pics of the Big Ice Cream cone, just hadn't gotten to looking up your old post about it, maybe next time :)
-I'm glad you understand, it helps when someone else can understand these strange feelings. Just thought they'd be gone after 14+ months at home. Guess going back to Cincy resurfaced all the old feelings.
-We were very lucky to have amazingly caring people looking after our babies...and us too!!
Some day in the near future (by next summer maybe) we'll have to meet. Does Jaime like older women?
Take Care!!
Hey Sheryl!
ReplyDeleteJared & Jaime...still cute as ever!
I tried to post a contribution for your walk, but somehow it looked like it would just go to the main walk, not your team. Can I mail you a check? Just text me if there is still time, I have your address....we may sneak up in the middle of the night..HAHA!
Thanks sooo much for the birth announcement...priceless!
I'm glad to see your fund raiser went so well, nice to know there are so many good caring people in this world!!
Love, love Jaime's shoes.
Best wishes to Jared & Tom for a new school year. Ryan started senior year today :=( & :=)!!
God bless you all!
Jeanie