
OK, now on to the game...
We'd like to thank Betty Sharpe for coordinating the event, you did a great job! We had so much fun and it was wonderful meeting all of you!
Below is a picture of Betty with us and some of the wonderful players who spent the ENTIRE DAY out in the rain to play 100 Innings of Soft Ball for our family, you guys and gals are such troopers! We'd like to thank not only those who played for us today, but also those who donated funds to our family! We are truly blessed to have people like you in our lives!









Before I close, I must give a mini Jaime update! Today, he got to experience wind. He's was kind of funny and didn't really know what to expect. He did great outside though.

He, once again, drank 100% of his bottles and took all of his meds like a champ. He's on to our "put it in the bottle" game, but still appeases us and sucks it down. He must know that the NG can easily be replaced if necessary! HA!
Here's a funny photo of Jaime in his Bumbo seat. Colleen gave it to him tonight...I think he may actually like it! HA! Thanks, Colleen!

Hope you're having a GREAT weekend~
P.S. I posted all of the pics we took at the game today in the right column! Enjoy!

I am glad that the fundraising event went well. I
ReplyDeletethink that it is hilarious how similar the weather is. I love Jaime in his bumbo seat, he is too cute. Glad that he is doing so well at home. Tell Jared we said hi.
Oh boy - I love that face Jaime has! Glad all went well and Jaime had a new experience - wind!
ReplyDelete