I just spoke with Emily, Jaime's night shift nurse (she's FANTASTIC), she said that Jaime is no longer in Respiratory Isolation as all of his respiratory tests came back NEGATIVE! Woohoo! His blood cultures are negative so far, but something can still show up in the next day or so.
Jaime overall looks better and is acting more "normal." Emily agrees with me that he's still sick as he is not 100% "normal," but the Tylenol (she asked for last night, thanks, Emily) is doing him a world of good!
We're hoping that Jaime has something MINOR that will allow him to get homeward bound soon.
Quick update on Carter and Giavanna:
Carter possibly has pneumonia and bad reflux, the drs. are thinking this is what is causing all of his issues lately.
Gia is having some issues with her chest tube and was set to get a new one today.
Please send some positive thoughts and prayers their way, too! :-)
Thanks!

GO JAMIE GO! I'm so excited for you guys! I bet Jared just can't wait.......
ReplyDeletelove Candice
Well - I am glad nothing is "growing" and things are okay with Sir Jaime. I hope the other babes improve soon - the bumps in the road. Sometimes not nice.
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been here - Noah had his appendix out last week - same surgeon as Cecilia - and I was in the hospital last night. The last few weeks and hospitals - oh - I have gotten a taste and so understand why we all want OUT!
Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth