We didn't do anything special for our anniversary. Our big event of the day was taking Jaime to the pediatrician. Dale took Jared for us (thanks!), this made it so much easier without him being bored.
Anyway, Dr. Hellerstein did the normal check up stuff. It was really weird being at an actual drs. office with Jaime. Today he is 13 1/2 weeks old. He weighed in at 4.715 kilograms...AKA 10 lbs 4 oz. Yes, I said TEN pounds! We've officially reached double digits..woohoo!!! (he has gained 7 ounces since we've been home). He measured 22 inches, long, too. Overall it was a great visit. I think Jaime likes Dr. Hellerstein as much as Jared does! :-)



After the drs. we went to pick up a few things from Babies R Us for Jaime, then headed home! We can't be out too long due to all of the equipment we need to carry and the O2 tanks don't last forever.
Colleen and the kids came to visit and we had steaks and hot dogs for dinner. That was about the extent of our anniversary. Just another good day at home!

A little update from yesterday...we went to Brandon's graduation party at Vittorio's. Congratulations, Brandon, best wishes at Baldwin Wallace. :-)
Jaime's Godmother, Jenn, is Brandon's mom, so she finally got to meet her Godson in person yesterday! (BTW, Jenn, the party was great!)


After Vittorio's, we decided since we were already out and had O2 left, we'd take a drive over to Scott's house for Connor and Sophia to meet their little cousin and for Jess to meet her newest nephew. I think all of the kids liked each other! Connor and Sophia were so incredibly cute with Jaime.



That's about all that's new with us. Jaime continues to do well with his feeds. He's even eating more than 80mls sometimes. He's definitely showing us more of his personality everyday! He's such a good baby and Jared is an awesome big brother!

Before I go, I'd like to ask you to send positive thoughts Carter's way. He had another major surgery today...and it was quite an eventful day all around for the Adler's. We wish Carter a speedy, more importantly, UNEVENTFUL recovery! :-)
Enjoy the photos....
Good night!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I am glad that everyone has adjusted back to their normal environment. I know you guys are loving it. Of course, we miss you, but you are all where you belong. Together. Jaime is such a well-adjusted little guy. Glad he can just go with the flow.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys, take care and let me know about next week.
Bev
I've been following your blog for a while now and I'm so happy to see you guys are home and doing well. Being home makes all the difference sometimes for CDH babies. I hope all continues to go well. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Sarah
www.cdhsurvivorjaxson.blogspot.com
CP: TheMayers
7 Years! YEA! Glad you are all home, and very happy that Jamie continues to grow and to do so well. Enjoy your seventh anniversary, and may you be blessed with many more.
ReplyDeleteLove, Dale and Majken
Happy Annivesary! Right now you both are probably thinking the best gift is being HOME! Glad Jaime is gracing all his family with visits (and you all too!).
ReplyDeleteJaime will continue to thrive at home!
Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth