Everyone keeps wondering why I kept saying "allegedly" we're leaving-hence the "?" marks in the title of my last post. Well, Jaime has proved me right again! He woke up pale, breathing fast with a fever. I didn't think he felt well yesterday, but everyone said I was crazy. So, having said that, I'm pretty sure "home" isn't in the plans today!
:-(
I'll keep you posted as I know more.
Please say a little prayer for Jaime's "speedy" recovery...thanks!

Just come home well and ready to being "normal" living again. See you in Wickliffe very soon. Love Dale and Majken
ReplyDeletewe will pray for him! I always know when ty is getting sick before anyone else can see it 2...it's just a mommy thing.....lots of prayers
ReplyDeletecandice brooke
Poor Jaime! Praying he gets better very quickly so he can go home where he belongs!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry that a glitch fell into the plan, but I thought he looked a little pale when you were holding him yesterday. I know it won't be long. Keep us posted and call if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry guys! I know you were so looking forward to going home. I hope that Jaime gets over this soon!
ReplyDeleteLove & prayers!
Jeanie
As Bev said, call if you need anything!!
Oh No! I hope he gets well very quickly - better he do that now than at home where you may have had a panic attack? I know not now.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!
Elizabeth