As you can imagine, we're still in Cincinnati. Jaime is still very pale, his heart rate is very high...around 200 and his breathing is "funky." The drs. have sent many tests, so far the CD64 (test for inflammation/infection came back really high (3.69). This is an indication that something is going on with him. His chest x-ray was "stable." Now, we have to wait for the cultures to come back (blood, stool, respiratory, urine) before an "official" diagnosis can be made. Jaime has been started on 2 different antibiotics in the mean time. I feel so bad for him and Jared. He was so looking forward to bringing his little brother home today. :-(
Anyway, that's all for tonight, I'm really tired and have homework to do.
Good night...

:( Sorry. I hope this is a quick, easy fix. Poor little guys. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteI am so sad to read that you are not home yet. Praying for Jaime that he feels better soon and doctors figure out what is causing the infection or inflammation. Try to get some sleep and I hope Jaime has a much better day tomorrow.
ReplyDelete