



Today is Jaime's official due date! He's 6wks. old or 40 weeks gestation "adjusted age."
He had a BIG change today, he graduated into a "real" crib! Here are photos from this morning. Jaime's feeds went up and his Versed went down. He was due for an echo, we haven't been back up for the results yet. Jaime will always have a cardiologist and echo cardiograms. These are the best measure for his pulmonary hypertension in which he will always have. Oh, and I don't know if I posted this before, but Jaime has a heart murmur, too. That's all of the new news for Jaime!
Jared had a big day today, too...the new Lego store finally opened at the mall. He had a blast there. Tom and I let him buy a cup of Legos. This is called "pick-a-brick." You have a cup that costs a certain price and you fill it as much as you can. Jared fit quite the load of "bricks" in his cup, ha!
So, overall, another good day.
Enjoy the photos! I'm off to the hospital and then Carrie (Carter's mom) and I are going to take a break from the hospital to go to dinner and Babies R Us. We figured after all of this time here, we're due for a "night out."
Take care,
Sheryl

Happy EDD!
ReplyDeleteJarad is such a wonderful big brother - Noah would LOVE that leggo store! Maybe we will get one at our small dinky mall?
Always in my thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth
I can't believe that today is his due date! Look how far he has come in that time. You will all continue to stay in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteWoah! I cannot believe it is his due date!!! :-) He is such a super star. I am glad you and Carrie are able to get out together. Hope things are going well for Carter too. Thinking of you guys!
ReplyDeleteAshley