






There's really not much of an update on Jaime. He's still status quo! His Versed is being weaned, he'll probably be completely off of it by Monday. The only "big" news is that Jaime got his first formula feed today. I don't have any more breast milk in the freezer, so it was time to change him over. As I said yesterday, I'm still going to pump, they will just supplement my milk with formula.
Jared visited Jaime earlier, he had a nice time rocking him. Also, Jaime has discovered that he gets attention when he tugs on his tubes. Check out the photos of him trying to pull his O2 tube out of his nose. Silly Boy!
Before I close, please keep Sarah and Nick D. in your thoughts and prayers. They are staying here at RMH, Sarah is set to be induced tomorrow. She is having Baby Gia who has a LCDH. Gia will be joining Jaime, Carter and 2 other CDH babies in the RCNIC upon her arrival. Best wishes to them as they begin their CDH journey here in Cincy!
That's all to report! Tom and I are watching the Orlando Magic cream the Cleveland Cavs. :-(
Have a nice night.
Sheryl

Your pictures are always wonderful, but I think the first two photos in this post are my all-time favorites :)
ReplyDeleteYou can see what a loving big brother Jared is... It seems like yesterday that we met online comparing stories on BOH. You were the first person I came across that was pregnant with a CDH baby, and also had an older child. Now look! Jaime is such a fighter and is doing so well. I'm so happy for y'all.
ReplyDeleteWe're sending you love and prayers.
Love,
Stephanie
It is good not to report much - and everyone is so right Jared is such a great big brother!
ReplyDeleteSending thoughts, prayers and Lung Function chants to all there - they seem to arrive in clusters!
Elizabeth
Jaime is such a cutie! Nayeli tried pulling on her NG tube too. She actually extubated herself at 6 days old. Its amazing how strong these babies are and what they are ready for. I hope your milk production continues. I know how hard it is and how stressful it can be when you dont get much out. I freaked out when mine was low. I drank lots of water and milk and this cool stuff called Horchata which makes you have more milk. I have you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete