


What a difference a few hours and 80ml of blood makes! After my nightly visit in the RCNIC, Jaime is looking better and his vital signs are stable! He even smiled a few times, of course none of these were caught on camera. It was so nice to see Jaime looking much more comfortable. His tummy is still puffy, actually all of him is a bit puffy, and there is fluid in his lungs, but over all he's better! He'll have more labs and x-rays in the morning, maybe something will shed some light as to why he had such a rough day.
Before Jaime had his 3rd blood transfusion, he had his 1st hair cut! Here are some photos from it! Thanks Emily for Jaime's 1st Hair Cut card! We will cherish it and pull it out when he's 30...just like you asked me, too! LOL ;-)
Well folks, it's 2:00 A.M. and I'm off to bed, I just wanted to send a quick update because my last post wasn't the best of posts!
Enjoy the pics,
XOXO,
Sheryl
P.S. Sorry Kim, I didn't post Jaime's "pretty boy" photo, but I saved it just for you! :-)

What a little trooper Jaime is! And he is kicking CDH butt, even if he had a rough day!
ReplyDeleteYou are all in my prayers.
darcy
http://ittybittyblog.wordpress.com
Ah - swelling is normal it will go back - little rocky - this is to be expected after surgery. He is doing awesome!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you all in my thoughts and prayers and sending Sir Jaime Lung Function Chants,
Elizabeth