Hi! Just wanted to let you know that Jaime is having a good day! He's currently in the OR and we're hoping his "good day" continues.
It's so nerve-wrecking waiting here. We're hoping they find out what caused Jaime's failed extubation. We're also hoping that it is an "easy" fix.
In other news, Carter's heart cath went very well! He's resting comfortably back in his Pod. Carrie and Jeremy just told us that he will be having his repair surgery tomorrow! Please send some prayers and good wishes their way!
More later....
P.S. Sue, Jaime's got the yellow gowns and screens, too! I just LOVE it, I'm CERTAIN that ORSA can't go through the screens...LOL! FYI, we haven't met with ID yet, but I'm sure they're coming, too. What's one more dr. added to Jaime's team? LOL

Thinking of you, and praying. Will keep checking back. Much love to you!!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie
Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers! Hoping for an easy fix too - and sending Lung Function chants,
ReplyDeleteElizabeth