




Today was quite eventful for Little Jaime...in a good way! He had his first visitor's. His brother, his Grammy and his "Titi" came to meet him. Here are some photos from the day. Jaime's very 1st nurse ever at the RCNICU was Rachel. She's been taking care of him 1st shift everyday since, Jaime's going to be sad when she doesn't come in to take care of him tomorrow! (Thanks for tolerating all of us today, Rachel, you're the best!)
Jaime's sats were good, so they lowered his vent by 1 and when we left his o2 was set at 30%. He seemed comfortable and we think he liked his visitors even if it was a little crazy. So, all and all not much to share, Jaime's making progress with each passing hour, let's just hope and pray that it continues!
Jared on the other hand, had a blast meeting his little brother! He was so excited to be there. He was really good with his little brother! (Grammy and Titi weren't too bad with him either...LOL!) Jared brought Jaime a mouse named, Squeaky, we were trying to figure out who was bigger? Squeaky or Jaime? We think that Squeaky is the winner of round one!
As for me, I was officially discharged from Good Sam's this afternoon. I'm still very, very sore and tonight I'm starting to get "cankles." I'm due back at the drs. sometime mid-week to get my staples out. Over all, I'm just happy to be "home" with my boys! :-)
Time to go...(Titi, insert "sound" here...LOL!)
Wishing you all a restful night!
Keep the prayers coming for our little guy, as well as Kaden and Ruby. We can add Baby Carter, too, he'll be here very, very soon! :-)
Love,
Sheryl

Wow. We sure enjoyed meeting Jaime. He is waaaaay cuter in person. Believe me. And I am not just saying that because I am his Titi. He just is. Keep being brave little lion.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the mouse's name is SNEAKY, by the way.
Sounds like you had a good day... and Jaime had a good day! :-) I bet it was nice for Jared to meet his brother. I can't imagine! Glad to hear things are still going good. We are praying for you all!!! By the way.. who is baby carter? a friends baby, or a CDH baby... I will be praying either way, just curious. :-)
ReplyDeleteMuch Love and Many Prayers!
Ash
I can just see the pride on Jared's face as he was meeting his little brother. I'm so proud of Jaime and how well he's doing. I can't get over his full head of hair either. They saw hair on both Kamryn and Brooke last week. I just can't wait to see it.
ReplyDeleteStill praying for Baby Jaime!!!
Love, Stephanie
Brooke and *Kamryn's Mommy
What a beautiful family! Jared looks like the most proud big brother!
ReplyDeleteJaime is darling and prayers are being said for him all over! He looks like such a fighter!
Hang in there mommy & daddy and try to take it one day at a time, that's all you can do.
Sheryl, make sure you take care of you! I will tell you a funny story about me when Ryan was there, once your staples are out and laughing doesn't hurt!
I still owe you the Graeter's ice cream. I just didn't know where you would be the other night when we served dinner.
We were glad to see Tom come down and get a good meal, what a proud papa!
Lots of love & many prayers for all of you!
God bless!
Jeanie & Ryan
He is adorable and Jaime does look like his big brother!
ReplyDeleteJaime is doing so well - take it easy Mom - do not over do it!
Keeping you all in my thoughts, prayers and Lung Function chants,
Elizabeth