Just a quick update to let you all know that we made it to Cincinnati safe and sound! Traffic/weather was great to Columbus, but then we got hit with some thunderstorms between Columbus and Cinci. Currently, it's pouring out!
We just got done unpacking. Our suite is nice, a bit small with very minimal storage, but we've managed to get everything in! Tom even got Jared's Game Cube hooked up in spite of the TV's being bolted down...HA!
Jared is at Titi's house in Columbus still, last check, they were playing Legos!
I have several appointments tomorrow, including one with my new OB down here, so hopefully, we'll have more info to share tomorrow night.
Well, I'm off to get some homework done.
Good night everyone!
Sheryl

I am glad that you made it to Cincinnati. I hope all of your appointments go well today!
ReplyDeleteI am happy that you made to Cincinatti safe. I'm thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it there safely. I hope your appt. goes well with your new OB. We're thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteStephanie
So happy you arrived safely. We are keeping your family in our prayers!
ReplyDelete