



I don't know how the blog will set up the pics, but here is a description of them:
1) Jaime having some tummy time and loving it!
2) Jaime is his new crabby outfit from Daddy.
3) A scared Jaime when the flash went off and he jumped.
4) Jaime holding Daddy's finger.
Jaime was still status quo tonight. He was more alert and even trying to focus on us a little better. It was nice to see him that way. The nurses have been so great with him. They really know just what to do to make him (and us) comfortable! We love them for that! We don't regret our decision to relocate here for one minute, we know this is exactly the right place to be!
Enjoy the new photos, we'll keep you posted about Jaime's surgery. He has another echo tomorrow, that is a huge piece of the puzzle as far as surgery goes.
Have a good night,
Love,
Sheryl

Tom, you have good taste in babywear! Looking good.
ReplyDeleteyou guys... he is just too cute! I could never stop reading your blog, not for one moment. It gives me hope to read it because I know the doctors are learning from Jaime, just like they learned from Max!!! one day CDH will not take babies and make families not have a normal mother experience. I love you guys!!! :-) Much love and many prayers!
ReplyDeleteAsh
Go Jaime!! Sheryl & Tom, you cannot comprehend how much it gives us complete JOY to hear that Jaime is doing well! We really need a CDH sucess story right now. We are thinking and praying for you guys and know that you will have Jaime home in no time!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love...
I'm still trying to get over that head of hair. I'm so glad he's doing so well. Go Jaime Go!!!!
ReplyDelete...and I love the Crabby outfit. So cute!
Stephanie
Wonderful news!! Keep fighting Jaime!! That is wonderful you are already getting to dress him in his own clothes, that is a sign he is doing very well. Praying the echo. looks great and Jaime is getting closer to his surgery. He is absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteTracy - Ian's mom
WTG Jamie! I hope Jaime can have his surgery soon!
ReplyDelete