Hello All,
Just a quick update to let you know that Jaime is still on the conventional vent, exactly where they want him right now. His O2 settings are in the 50's, so he's doing well, all things considering. Jaime's nurse doesn't have him fully sedated either, she said he's been opening an eye looking around and then going back to sleep.
Tom's coming to pick me up for morning rounds...Jaime's rounds are set up for 11:30 A.M., they must know I don't like to get up early...LOL!
My OB was just here, he said my incision looks good, I get to have my IV discontinued and if I'm doing OK, he'll discharge me tomorrow. YEA! (That Motrin/Percocet combo worked so incredibly well for me, I still have a lot of pain, but nothing like yesterday!)
I'm going to call my nurse so that I can shower, I'll update more later when I come back from visiting Jaime!
Keep Mr. Jaime in your thoughts and prayers, they seem to be helping him. :-)
Love,
Sheryl

What good news! Jaime is such a trooper. We will continue our prayers for him. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. I also had that combo of pain meds and it was NICE! :)
ReplyDeleteSir Jaime is doing really good - keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers and you all take care of yourselves too!
ReplyDeleteWith thoughts, prayers and LUNG FUNCTION chants,
Elizabeth
YAY for Jaime!!! At least they give you a time for rounds.. when i asked for my time I was told anywhere between 8 and 11:30... so we were always there at like 8:30-9. (luckily we never missed them except for when I was in the hospital). Glad to hear you are feeling better.. Many prayers and much love for you all!
ReplyDeleteAsh
so happy to read that Jaime is doing so well. hope he continues to move forward. we are praying for him.
ReplyDeleteJoanne and John Michael R-CDH 3/11/07