
Hello Friends and Family,
I wanted to let you know that we got word that Mr. Jaime's surgery will be on Thursday. We do not have a time yet, as he will be considered an "add-on" in the OR, but none the less it will be on Thursday.
He's still doing very well! He does have several blister type sores on him from his bandages. The "Skin Team" seems to think it's an allergic reaction to the type of bandages that are being used. They have changed his dressings to a new type and have put a bridge-like thing on his breathing tube, to limit contact. His mouth seems to be looking better. You can tell how "sore" it is in the picture.
Other than the sores, Jaime is well. His nurse, Casey, swaddled him today, he seems to really like that. Nothing like being swaddled and being able to suck on his finger (or his tube) for comfort!
Now, on to the "Thank You's"
We have received so many wonderful cards, emails and gifts, we can not thank everyone enough for all of your support! This has been quite a tough time for Tom, Jared and I, it's so nice to see how much love and support we have out there for us!
Here are some specific people we'd like to "Thank" for their most recent generosity:
All of the wonderful nurses, doctors & staff in the RCNIC, Trinity Lutheran Church Women's Missionary League, Linda Urban, Edel Carnicelli, Jean & Frank Polly, Jan & Rick Howley, Jeanie & Ryan Toney, Bev & Anna Luken, Cherie Lane, Debi Massiello, Charlotte Hahn, Elaine Trost, Phyllis Wamsley, Janet Trost, Grammy, Titi & Nana. Thank you all for the kindness you have shown for us!
Please help us pray for an uneventful surgery and post-op recovery period for Jaime.
Love,
Sheryl, Tom, Jared & Jaime

Praying for little Warrior Jaime.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good fight Jaime.
You can get CDH booty!
Amber
mommy to Owain LCDH
Sheryl & Tom,
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome, it was our pleasure!
But...I told Bev I am so jealous that she got to meet Mr. Jaime, I should have played hooky from work.
Ryan & I will be up soon, I promise, he talks about you guys all the time.
You all are constantly in our thoughts & prayers and will continue to be, especially on Thursday. I know you are scared, but Jaime has been doing so well and the surgery is the next step. We're here if you need us, remember that!
God bless & take care,
Jeanie
Sheryl and Tom,
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome for the gift. It was a pleasure to spend time with you and your family. Things will be fine on Thurs. and seriously if you need anything at all, please let me know.
:-) Jaime is just too cute. We will continue to pray for you guys. Hoping that Thursday goes great. I know it is scary to think about, but hang in there. He will be awesome.. he is alredy such a strong little guy!And thank you for being so nice to me when you are "in the thick of it". You guys are awesome!
ReplyDelete